WILMINGTON — The Port City Daily publishes a Food Truck Tracker every Friday so people can plan their weekend activities while knowing where to access the best mobile food.
All schedules Friday through Friday are subject to weather and cancellations. The address of where the food truck will be parked is listed alphabetically at the bottom.
Run a food truck and want to join? Send your schedule to Angela Benitez ([email protected]) every Thursday by 8am.
Wheels Gourmet Pizza
Your neighborhood food truck serving the best gourmet Neapolitan Brooklyn-style pizza in Wilmington.
- December 30 — Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5pm-9pm. Mud Mall Brewing, 5pm-8pm.Brunswick Beer Exchange, 6pm-9pm
- December 31 — Flying Machine Brewing Company, 12:30pm-3:30pm. Edward Teach Brewing, 1-4pm.End of Days Distillery, 1-4pm
- January 1 — Waterline Brewing Company, 2pm-6pm. Wilmington Brewing Company, 2-5pm.Edward Teach Brewing, 5pm-8pm
- January 2nd — Flytrap Brewing, 5pm-8pm
- January 3 — Flytrap Brewing, 5pm-8pm. Flying Machine Brewing Company, 5:30-8:30 PM.Edward Teach Brewing, 6pm-9pm
- January 4 — Hendrick Toyota Wilmington, 11:30am-1:30pm. End of Days Distillery, 5pm-8pm. Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5-8pm.Flying Machine Brewing Company, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- January 5 — Waterline Brewing Company, 5pm-8pm
- January 6 — Bull City Ciderworks, 5pm-8pm.Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5pm-9pm
Fork ‘N’ Motion
Local food trucks run by dedicated firefighters aimed at supporting local farmers, small businesses and the community at large. Please check this out for details.
- December 30 — Seagate Bottle Shop, 6pm-9pm
- January 3 — Brunswick County Courthouse, 11am-2pm.Brunswick Beer Exchange, 5pm-8pm
- January 5 — New Hanover County Health and Human Services, 11am-2pm
port city plate
A food truck serving Rochester, NY style trash cans to the Wilmington area. Please check this out for details.
- December 30 — Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm-8pm
- January 6 — DrumTrout Brewing Company, 5pm-8pm
Pepe’s taco truck
Bringing authentic tacos, tortas, quesadillas and burritos to our friends in New Hanover and Pender counties.
- December 30 — Flytrap Brewing, 6pm-11pm
- January 6 — Flytrap Brewing, 6pm-11pm
Food truck sister restaurant to Platypus and Gnome, ILM’s premier game restaurant. We bring you delicious handhelds!
- December 30 — Fermented Beer & Wine, 5pm-8pm
D’nA Wings is a new and unique type of food truck business offering casual fine dining cuisine. Serving chicken wings, fillies, fries, salads, and homemade teas and lemonades.
- December 31 — End of Days Distillery, 5pm-8pm
Franchy’s food truck offers a variety of lovingly crafted empandas and specialty sauces. Please check this out for details.
- December 30 — The Brewer’s Kettle, 5pm-8pm
The Pender County institution is back, and this time it hits the road with its popular burger.
- December 31 — Burgaw Blueberry Drop, 5pm-7:30pm
Made in Venezuela
They serve arepas, empanadas and other Venezuelan dishes.
- December 30 — Mad Mole Brewing, 5pm-8pm
WilmiRicans, owned and operated by Puerto Ricans, offers a variety of dishes that represent the flavors of the island, including mofongo (mashed potatoes), triplets (sandwiches) and papas rocas (fries). Please enjoy Puerto Rico.
- December 30 — End of Days Distillery, 6pm-9pm
A new Asian-inspired food truck hits Wilmington, North Carolina. It specializes in curries, noodle dishes and banh mi.
- December 30 — Paleto Bottle Shop & Garden 5pm-8pm
- December 31 — Wilmington Brewing Company Venue, 2-5pm
- January 4th — Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm-8pm
- January 5 — Wilmington Brewing Company Venue, 5pm-8pm
- January 6 — Mad Mole Brewing, 5pm-8pm
First Bite is a breakfast food truck. Breakfast burritos, sandwiches, and other breakfast items are available. We offer morning, noon, evening and breakfast.
- January 4 — Jeff Gordon Chevrolet, 7:30am-10am
- January 5 — Avalon Apartments, 7:30am-10:00am.Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm-7pm
Specializing in lobster, crab, shrimp rolls and avocado stacks. Click here for the track.
- December 30 — DrumTrout Brewing Company, 5pm-8pm
- December 31 — Never Ever Boards, 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- January 1 — Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 2-5pm
beyond the bayou
Beyond the Bayou food truck specializes in Cajun cuisine. We are delighted to bring a taste of Bayeux to Cape Fear.
- January 3 — Eagle Island Fruit & Seafood, 11am-2pm
- January 5 — Wrightsboro Elementary School, 11am-1pm
- January 6 — Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm-8pm
for its shell
Bringing New England to Coastal, North Carolina. Lobster-inspired food trucks are now available for public and private events in New Hanover, Pender and Onslow counties. Offerings include whole steamed lobster, lobster bisque, and lobster mac and cheese.
- January 3 — Leaf & Barrel Provision Co., 4:30pm-8:00pm
PORT CITY QUE
Brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other authentic barbecue staples. Based in Rocky Point but located throughout Wilmington.
- December 31 — Burgaw Blueberry Drop, 5pm-7:30pm
The CBT Burger is James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef Bud Taylor’s modern take on the classic roadside burger. Click here for details.
- January 6 — Salty Turtle Beer Company, 6pm-8:30pm
find a place
- Advanced Auto Parts — 2722 Carolina Beach Road.
- Avalon Apartments — 327 Guinevere Ln.
- Brewing Kettle — 4718 Oleander Dr.
- Broomtail Craft Brewery — 6404 Amsterdam Way
- Bloomtail Pub & Arcade — 7211 Market Street
- Brunswick Beer Xchange — 113 Village Rd. NE, Leland
- Bull City Ciderworks — 615 S 17th St.
- Burgaw Blueberry Drop — 106 E. Wilmington St.
- Crooked Lotus — 1283 NC-210 Unit G, Sneeze Ferry
- Dead Crow Comedy Room — 511 N. 3rd St.
- DrumTrout Brewing Company — 3710 College Rd Suite 143
- Eagle Island Fruit & Seafood — 2500 US-421
- Edward Teach Brewing — 604 N. 4th St.
- End of Days Distillery — 1815 Castle Street
- Fermented Beer and Wine — 600 S. 17th St.
- Figure Eight Island Yacht Club — 15 Bridge Rd.
- Flying Machine Brewing Company — 3130 Randall Pkwy.
- Flytrap Brewing — 319 Walnut St.
- GE-Wilmington — 3901 Castle Hayne Rd.
- Hendrick Toyota Wilmington — 5640 Market Street
- Hi-Wire Brewing—1020 Princess St.
- Hudson Hardware — 6301 Castle Hayne Rd., Castle Hayne
- Jerry’s Barbershop — 11975 US-117, Rocky Point
- Mad Mole Brewing — 6309 Boathouse Rd. Unit C
- Never Ever Boards — 8813 E Oak Island Dr., Oak Island
- Outer Dunes Brewing Company — 7976 Market Street
- Paleto Bottle Shop & Garden — 1007 N 4th St.
- Poplar Grove Plantation/Farmers Market — 10200 US-17
- Riverfront Farmers Market — 110 Dock St.
- Salty Turtle Beer Company — 103 Triton Ln., Surf City
- Seagate Bottle Shop — 6005 Oleander Dr.
- Southport Tap and Cellar — 827 N. Howe St., Southport
- Stirling Bar — 1612 Queen Street
- Stevenson-Hendrick Honda — 6720 Market St.
- Tipsy Goat Bottles and Taps — 1930 Castle Hayne Rd. Suite 120
- Wilmington Brewing Company venue — 800 S. Kerr Ave.
- Waterline Brewing Company — 721 Surry St.
- Wilmington Brewing Company — 824 S. Kerr Ave.
- Wrightsboro Elementary School — 2716 Castle Hayne Rd.